Family break downs are never easy, so we are here to support you meet your responsibilities and assess your rights as parent or child.
We can provide you with long-term or short term support for:
- Family Court
- Supporting parents to understand children’s rights in NZ
- Supporting children meet their needs and rights in NZ
- Provide information and education
- Parent-Child access -culturally sensitive venue and supervision
- Culturally sensitive Pastoral Care
- Referrals to other agencies & professionals
- Effective advocacy
- Parenting skills and workshops
For more information and advice about Parenting agreements and parenting orders visit the following:
- Family Court Website – www.justice.govt.nz/family
- Contact a family lawyer – www.familylaw.org.nz
- Community law centre or the nearest Family Court office.
The ministry of Justice offers free information and programs to help you understand the impact of separation on your children and help you make arrangements for the care of your children following separation.