Halal Food Bank
PantryPak Partnership is Fatimah Foundation Halal Food Bank Project partnered with the community.
PantryPak is replenished through the generosity of charitable people who donate to our food bank, either by direct delivery or through other community group projects. We provide a supporting role to mainstream agencies that have Muslim clients. We also value the collaborative relationships with Muslim community groups and individuals who donate, collect, and deliver food and donations for us
- Supporting Families and Hardship
- Budgeting Advice / Referral
- Supporting Mainstream Agencies
- Collobrating with Community Groups
Are You In Need?
Sometimes families need a hand up and a little support to get them through tough times. Financial problems, loss of jobs, not enough food, can cause stress on all the family. If you are in urgent need of support, came and see us. We can support you with long-term and short term remedies to regain your independence.
We’ll support you with:
- A PanrtyPak to tide you over
- Help to improve your money management skills
- Referring you to a Budgeting Service if required
- Assessing your needs holistically
Saying of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW PBUH)
“When you see a person who has been given more than you in money & beauty, and then look at those who have been given less.”